Voices Now 2015
8-10 May 2015 at the Roundhouse, Camden, London
This time, the choirs are in charge and they’re taking over the festival….
- 8-10 May 2015
- Friday 8th May 2015
- Saturday 9th May 2015
- Sunday 10th May 2015
Meet the choirs who are performing at Voices Now 2015
RoundhouseRoundhouse, Chalk Farm Road,
London, NW1 8EH Tickets 0300 6789 222
- Nearest tube and overground stations:
- Chalk Farm (0.15 km)
- Camden Town (0.8 km)
- Kentish Town (0.80 km)
- Buses: Many buses run to and from Chalk Farm Road including the 24, 27, 31, 46, 168and 393.Buses to and from Camden include 24, 27, 29, 31, 134, 135, 168, 214, 253, 274 and C2.
Travelling by Coach: There are no coach parking facilities nearby the Roundhouse. Vehicles are not permitted to park on the road, however it may be possible to drop off at the front of the building depending on the volume of traffic at the time of your arrival. If you are arranging for a coach to collect you at the end of the event, pick-ups should be well organised, quiet and quick so as not to disrupt the local traffic area.
Support Voices Now
Voices Now is a registered charity and needs your support – £10, £50 or £250 makes a really big difference to our work.
Text VNOW15 [and the amount in pounds] to 70070 to donate to Voices Now and make a difference today http://www.justgiving.com
Voices Now – What People Are Saying
All necessary information about the upcoming festival
- How to buy a tickets for the upcoming events?
- Tickets for Voices Now can be bought at the Roundhouse Box Office from mid February. Roundhouse Box Office 0300 6789 222
- Can I exchange my tickets?
- Should you have tickets for a show with multiple performances then it may be possible to exchange for another performance subject to availability and an exchange fee.
Get in touch or call us on 0300 6789 222 with your details and order number to enquiry about an exchange. Please note that we are unable to exchange tickets between different productions and that all exchanges are at our discretion.